Content

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Prahran Has A New Store! LUNAR STORE!



Sometimes the best part of your day comes by chance; chance being that when one of my favoured galleries is closed, I happen to be lured into a store by the buttery softness of a tasselled green skirt.
Framing my hips, the cut was perfect and the chequered lining was a nod to craftsmanship. Flimsy budgets, forced me to leave the skirt behind (for now), but what I gained was knowing about a new hub for delicate gold jewellery, retro inspired sweaters and jackets, sleek leather satchels, and of course a conversation with the kind of cool shop owner you want to grab a beer with later. 
Hailing from Byron Bay, Jules opened Lunar  Store the day I  happened  to walk in and try the leather skirt on. A chance that I hope you come across while walking down Greville Street yourself…



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something