Content

Monday, April 2, 2012

How Graffiti Saved My Life 4-3-12



 Boring days; we all have them, when there seems not a soul, Facebook post, or random smile around that can enliven the mood.

Neurotically, I bite my nails. My back tenses and I jitter around in a ruffled way that would rouse people watching to yell “Calm the *&%$ Down!”
Sad isn’t it? I admit, I am that spoiled child who demands to be consistently entertained by life in a carousel of cheer, charm, and ecstasy.

I had my bored dress on this morning until my eyes darted to the right and caught sight of these beauties. Clustered along alleyways, the works captivated my attention and knocked dead any resolute feelings of spiritless fatigue. I walked away smiling..exhilarated.
And, that my friends, is how Graffiti saved my life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something