Content

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Shoes Are Cooler Than Your's...

‘IN YOUR FACE’ weaponry is not the typical all encompassing detail for a shoe. And, I admit when first spotting these ‘Hell Raisers’ in Leopard print calf hair…I was a little scared.
You are NOT going to get through air port security wearing these babies! 

Second glance and I slipped my foot into the buttery leather. How quickly converted I was. The comfort of a loafer harmonizing with an overdose of punk studs romanced my heart and I happily skipped into the street wearing my new shoes. The designer is Unif, a New York brand specializing in cool. And the store is Bleecker St, a new destination on Windsor Street specializing in independent New York labels…
I’m thankful to have walked into the store before the studded beauties were sold out, because they are the perfect accompaniment to my my graffiti obsession...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something